Paper Submission Guideline
Instructions for Paper Preparation and Submission
Authors are kindly invited to submit papers describing original works in all aspects of nonlinear theory and its applications to NOLTA2020. Please prepare your paper according to the guidelines given below and submit via Submission Page not later than April 15, 2020. Only electronic submission of papers in PDF format is accepted. After review, each corresponding author for regular sessions will be requested to submit the four page final camera-ready paper in PDF format for the symposium proceedings not later than July 15, 2020. The final camera-ready papers for special sessions are possible to be the one-page summary. Please note that the one-page summary is ineligible for student paper awards.(see Student Paper Awards page)
Preparation of Papers
1. LaTeX Style File and MS Word Template For the convenience of LaTeX users, we provide a LaTeX style file (nolta2020.sty) which automatically formats the manuscript in accordance with the symposium requirements. A LaTeX sample file (nolta2020.tex) will show you how to use the style file. We also provide a Microsoft Word template (nolta2020.doc) and a sample paper in PDF format (nolta2020.pdf).
If you don't use these templates, please read the instructions below carefully and follow them as closely as possible in order to produce high-quality proceedings with common formatting for all papers.
2. Paper Format Please prepare your paper in A4 format (210mm by 297mm). Set the top margin to 30mm with the exception of the first page which begins 35mm from the top edge. Set the bottom margin to 30mm and the left and right margin to 20mm. Text, figures, tables and references must be contained in a 170mm by 237mm area. All text must be in two-column format with 5mm column separation. The paper should not exceed four pages in length. Please do not put page numbers on your paper.
3. Typesetting The text should be written with a font size of 10pt unless specified otherwise. Times New Roman font is recommended for consistency and readability both on screen and in print. Please do not use Asian fonts as this will make your manuscript unreadable for reviewers.
4. Title, Authors and Affiliations The title of the paper appears on the first page, centered over both columns and is set in 14pt bold letters. The author names appear below the title in 12pt. The affiliations should be given below the author names in 10pt and contain full mailing address and email address.
5. Abstract The paper should start with an abstract giving a short overview on the discussed matter and the presented results.
6. Section Headings i) Typesetting Section and subsection headings should appear in 10pt bold face, while subsubsection headings in 10pt italic face. The first letter of each major word must be capitalized. ii) Alignment All the headings should be aligned left. iii) Numbering Section, subsection and subsubsection headings should be numbered with Arabic numerals.
7. Equations Equations are centered and numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals in parentheses as follows: f (x) = x2 + ax + b (1)
8. References A list of references should appear at the end of the paper. Number all references consecutively with Arabic numerals in square brackets as follows:  E.N.Lorenz, "Deterministic non-periodic flow," J. Atoms. Sci., vol.20, pp.130-141, 1963.
Creating PDF files
1. Software As mentioned above, only electronic submission of papers in PDF format is accepted. There are several methods for creating PDF files: Adobe Distiller, PDFWriter, ps2pdf, dvipdfm, pdflatex, and so on. Generally Adobe Distiller provides higher quality output than others, and is therefore preferred.
2. Embedding Fonts All fonts must be embedded into the PDF file of your paper including the following standard 14 fonts:
Courier, Bold Italic
Arial MT, Italic
Arial MT, Bold
Arial MT, Bold Italic
Times New Roman PS MT
Times New Roman PS MT, Italic
Times New Roman PS MT, Bold
Times New Roman PS MT, Bold Italic
that come with Acrobat Reader, so that the file can be viewed correctly on any computer. The method of embedding fonts is different on various systems and PDF creation mechanisms; for example, in Adobe Disitller, choose Job Options and check Embed All Fonts. For authors using other software, please refer to your own help sources.
Before submission, please make sure that all fonts are embedded into the PDF file you have created. To view the font information for a PDF, open the file in an Acrobat Reader, go to the File menu, select Document Info, and then Fonts. The Font Info dialog box displays font information. If Used Font column is set to Embedded or Embedded Subset, it means that the font is correctly embedded.
3. File Protection Please do neither password protect nor encrypt your PDF file so that we can insert headings and page numbers.
Submission of Papers
1. How to Submit To submit your electronic manuscript, please visit Submission page (https://epapers.org/nolta2020) and follow the given instructions.
2. File Size File size is strictly limited to 3MB. Any file with the size bigger than 3 MB will be automatically rejected by the NOLTA2020 web submission system.